How to contact your MP or Councillor

Please make the effort to do it!

Posted by Mark Wild on Apr 13, 2017

The best way to affect change is to email or write to your MP, then meet them. Maybe a group of you in the same constituency could go together.

I have emailed every MP and Councillor in Sheffield and although many are helpful, a lot will not pursue these issues because I am not one of their constituents. (Even though this is not simply a constituency matter, it is a countrywide issue)

This is where you can help me, and the cause, by contacting YOUR MP and getting them involved.

Click on the link below and put in your postcode to find out who your MP is and how to contact them.

Use this one to find your councillors:

Get organised and get involved!.....our kids need you.